Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

My favourite after school activities is running.



WALT: Respond to the text through our writing.

  1. Brainstorm with your group some after-school activities you like to do.
  2. Decide on the one you think is the best
  3. Plan out some reasons why you think yours is the best
  4. Use the writing frame below to structure your writing.
  5. Edit/check with a buddy or teacher
  6. Post onto your blog


Hello, my name is Kesaia.

I would like to tell you why I think running is a great after-school activity.


First, running is good because it helps your body to be healthy.


Second, I enjoy running in the afternoon because it calms me down.


Last of all, I enjoy running because I do it with my friend.  


I believe that running  is one of the best after-school activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment