Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

My reflection for term 2

My reflection of term 2.For this week writing i'm going to be talking  about my reflection of term 2  and sharing what i  learn and my expediter . Term 2 was a crazy month becuase thier were lot of thing going on like  it start off with a week  but in week 3 thier was camp most them went and some of us stay.After camp we had to writ about it if you want to go chek my writing about camp it on my blog.That was one of the cazy week. there is more but frist let talk about the topic for term 2.All the techer  in ptengland school  choose the topic for  each term but for term 2 was plant. For me i think it was a great topic  to learn about. I learn  about lot of thing  like it take 24  hours to make one trun . I learn more thing but that all for now i hope you enjoy and learn something new bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment