Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

the scared recount



Last year, my family and I went to the playground. I was so scared because when i went on the flying fox, it went up and I held on tight and I was screaming.



First we all decided to go to the playground because there was nothing to do at home and we were bored. My mum and dad thought it would be a good idea to have a picnic at the playground too. We made lunch and climbed into the car and drove to the playground at Mission Bay.


When we got to Mission Bay, the playground was busy. So we decided to go to the playground at Okahu Bay. When we got there it wasn’t busy so we decided to stay.


We all raced to the big flying fox. I won and got to go first. But I was scared to go first. I hopped on and my sister pushed me before I was ready. I started to scream. I was scared. When it was my sister’s turn I pushed her back. She screamed just like me and I was laughing.


After that we were hungry so we went to eat. We ate chicken and watermelon.






No comments:

Post a Comment