Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Narrrative


Choose It Narrative

Today you will be writing a narrative.  In order to help you get started, we selected some pictures for you to use in your writing.  You must use ONE picture.

When you have decided which picture you want to use, delete the other 3 and enlarge the picture you have chosen.

Don’t forget! A na/rrative needs to have a beginning, middle and an end.  It also needs to have a problem (conflict) that is solved (resolved) by the end of the story.



Image Attributions:
  1. Bristol Balloon Fiesta 2009, By mattbuck (category) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
  2. Jetlev Jetpack, By Seg9585 [CC BY 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
  3. Aircraft, by WikiImages [CC0 Public Domain (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en)], via pixabay.


Begin Writing Here:on Saturday in the morning i fall onto the chair and had a Dream about a Hot air balloon. Then  i went to Pop in then i fly so high That I was so scared’ That I was goto fall down then i Woke up and. then i saw a big shadow i went outside and then i look up and i saw the hot air balloon and i was so happy when I looked on top to the sky. In the evening i was still flying up then i falled down on the ground and my brother and sister were helping me up.











Work through this checklist before posting your writing onto your blog:
I have:
1
Downloaded my brainstorm as a JPEG to share on my final blog post.
2
I have had a friend read my writing to check the sentences make sense and that I have used capital letters and full stops.
3
I have had a friend read my writing to check I have used paragraphs correctly.
4
I have used descriptive vocabulary which helps to paint a picture for my audience.

Once you are finished…
  1. Make sure your blog post includes:
    1. JPEG of your planning
    2. A copy of the picture you choose to write about (correctly attributed) AND a picture which you have drawn to go with your writing.
    3. Your story from above
  2. Add these labels to your writing. Can you think of any others you could add?
        2018, Writing, Narrative, Flight, Ako 3
  1. Copy the URL to your blog post and paste it to the blog log.

No comments:

Post a Comment